WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?
- In order to provide you with an individually tailored service and for our own market research purposes we may collect certain specific personal information on your registration on this site. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, telephone number, e-mail and postal addresses.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, and, where applicable, your credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to acknowledge receipt of your order.
- We or our appointed distributors or agents may also use the information we collect on your registration on this site, to occasionally notify you about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish for us or our distributors or agents to notify you of such information please tick the opt out box provided when registering as a user of the site.
- We may collate information on browsing behaviour of users of this web site. This information is used in a generic form and does not identify any specific user, and allows us to analyse site traffic and to continue to improve our service to users.
- We may use the information we collect on your registration on this site to inform you about important functionality changes to this web site.
HOW DOES OPTIMAS PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
When you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software ("SSL") encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us, and means that we can store the information you input securely.
WILL OPTIMAS DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may wish from time to time to exchange, rent or trade your personal information to and with our appointed distributors or agents, in order for them to notify you of products or services which may be of interest to you. In addition we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in fulfilling your order. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and processing credit card payments. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
REMOVAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OUR RECORDS
You have the right to see information about personal data we keep about you on payment of a fee. If you have submitted personal information and would like it removed from our records please contact us at the above address, and we will use reasonable efforts to remove this information from our records.
If you have any specific questions that are not covered in this section of the site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.